INSTRUCTIONS FOR ME/ MTech/ MS/ BE/ BTech /BS
STUDENTS DESIROUS OF COMPLETING DISSERTATION WORK/ TRAINING AT RAPS for the upcoming June-July 2018 Session
RAPS iTech accepts students desirous of full-time, continuous, on-site training studying:
- ME/ MTech/ MS Final Year, 6 months to 1 year training duration
- BE/ BTech/ BS Final Year, 6 months training duration
- BE/ BTech/ BS 2nd/ 3rd Year, Short-Term Training, 6 to 8 weeks training duration
Apply Offline / On-line Application
Eligibility, Essential Qualifications and Conditions of Training
- ME/ MTech/ MS Final Year Students, 6 months to 1 year training duration: Students who are studying for their ME/ MTech/ MS degrees since 2016 are eligible to apply
- BE/ BTech/ BS Final Year Students, 6 months training duration: Students who are studying for their BE/ BTech/ BS degrees since 2014 are eligible to apply
- Students must be pursuing their BTech/ BE/ BS/ MTech/ ME/ MS degrees from a University recognized by the AICTE/UGC/ an Institute of National Importance/ Centrally Funded Technical Institution.
- The training must be completed in one stretch and is full-time/part-time and on-site.
Students are expected to report on time and may not leave the lab before closing time.
No leave of absence will be permitted, without any prior notice
- No extension in training period will be entertained
- RAPS has a flexible selection procedure for each session, based primarily on the requirement from our R&D Team and the applicants.
- Preference will be given to students from Institutes of National Importance and Centrally Funded Technical Institutions.
- A one time, non-refundable application form cost of Rs. 350 along with registration amount of Rs. 650 will be charged at the time of joining
- ME/ MTech/ MSc/ MS Final Year Students, 6 months to 1 year training duration and BE/ BTech Final Year Students, 6 months training duration
- BE/ BTech 2nd/ 3rd Year Students, Summer Training, 6 to 8 weeks training duration
- Students wishing to train with RAPS for a period of 6 months or more will need to bring a signed and stamped code of conduct provided by the company.
- Students are advised to thoroughly peruse our website, particularly the "R&D Areas'' and "R&D Achievements" - Publications and Patents pages to get an idea of the ongoing research projects at the lab so that they can specify a division they wish to join at the time of applying.
- Note: Training cost, Rules & Regulations are subject to change, from time to time, by the competent authority, without assigning any reason. Decision of the competent authority will be final in case of any discrepancy.