INSTRUCTIONS FOR ME/ MTech/ MSc/ MS/ BE/ BTech
STUDENTS DESIROUS OF COMPLETING DISSERTATION WORK/ TRAINING AT RAPS for the upcoming June-July 2017 Session
RAPS iTech accepts students desirous of full-time, continuous, on-site training studying:
- ME/ MTech Final Year, 6 months to 1 year training duration
- MSc/ MS Final Year, 6 months to 1 year training duration
- BE/ BTech Final Year, 6 months training duration
- BE/BTech 2nd/ 3rd Year, Short-Term Training, 6 to 8 weeks training duration
Offline / On-line Application
Eligibility, Essential Qualifications and Conditions of Training
- ME/ MTech Final Year Students, 6 months to 1 year training duration: Students who are studying for their MTech/ME degrees since 2016 are eligible to apply
- MSc/ MS Final Year Students, 6 months to 1 year training duration: Students who are studying for their MSc degrees since 2016 are eligible to apply
- BE/ BTech Final Year Students, 6 months training duration: Students who are studying for their BTech/BE degrees since 2014 are eligible to apply
- Students must be pursuing their BTech/ BE/ MSc/ MS/ MTech/ ME degrees from a University recognized by the UGC/ an Institute of National Importance/ Centrally Funded Technical Institution.
- The training must be completed in one stretch and is full time and on-site.
RAPS has a five day week and lab timings are from 8 am to 2 pm& 2 pm to 8 pm.
Students are expected to report on time and may not leave the lab before closing time.
No leave of absence will be permitted, particularly for MTech trainees.
- No extension in training period will be entertained
- RAPS has a flexible selection procedure for each session, based primarily on the requirement from our R&D Team and the applicants.
- Preference will be given to students from Institutes of National Importance and Centrally Funded Technical Institutions.
- A one time, non-refundable application cost of Rs. 300 along with registration amount of Rs. 3,000 will be charged at the time of joining
- ME/ MTech/ MSc/ MS Final Year Students, 6 months to 1 year training duration and BE/ BTech Final Year Students, 6 months training duration: A one-time, non-refundable training cost to cover the cost of training and overheads of Rs.9,000 will be payable by the trainee at the time of joining at RAPS.
- BE/ BTech 2nd/ 3rd Year Students, Summer Training, 6 to 8 weeks training duration: A one-time , non-refundable training cost of Rs.4,500 will be payable by the trainee at the time of joining at RAPS.
- Students wishing to train with RAPS for a period of 6 months or more will need to bring a signed and stamped code of conduct provided by the company.
- Students are advised to thoroughly peruse our website, particularly the "R&D Areas'' and "R&D Achievements" - Publications and Patents pages to get an idea of the ongoing research projects at the lab so that they can specify a division they wish to join at the time of applying.
- Note: Training cost, Rules & Regulations are subject to change, from time to time, by the competent authority, without assigning any reason. Decision of the competent authority will be final in case of any discrepancy.