- BE/B.Tech/BS (IT/IS,CSE,ICT,ECE) candidate of 2017-18 Batch, Pre-Final year students can also apply.
- Diploma (IT/IS,CSE,ICT,ECE) candidates of 2017-18 Batch, Pre-Final year students can also apply.
- Having good software languages proficiency, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Online Aptitude Test
- Final interview at Company premises, Chandigarh.
Reward of Participation:
- Grade - A (Above 85%): Certificate of Excellence.
- Grade - B (75%-85%): Certificate of Achievement.
- Grade - C (Below 75%): Certificate of Participation.
Reward of Participation -[Stipend based Apprenticeship]
Stipend (Minimum wages) payable to Apprentices/Trainees: -
Note: * T&C Apply
- Graduate Apprentices/Trainees - Rs.6, 500 p.m.
- Technician Apprentices/Trainees - Rs.5, 500 p.m.
- Sandwich Course/Interns (Student from Degree Institutions) - Rs.4,000 p.m.
Minimum duration of Apprentice / Trainee for Graduate & Technician is 6 months/1 year with an increase of 10 to 30 % of the basic stipend rates quarterly basis.